It's alway easier at these sharey placed to as them to sort everything out and make the decisions for us which they were glad to do.
- Spanner crab, galangal,roasted chilli and lime betel leaf
- Crispy prawn and tapioca betel leaf
- Calamari, green papaya and cucumber salad, with nahm jim, peanuts and crispy anchovies
I forgot to take photos of what came next but it was the:
- Roasted yellow duck curry
- Heart of palm, honeydew melon, mintand cucumber salad
- Ice cream sandwich - banana and salted caramel flavour
- Toasted meringue, vanilla sponge cake, yuzu curd, coconut and mango sorbet
I find it hard to distinguish between Coda and Chin Chin and Longrain and the other Asian fusion eateries. They all produce tasty food. I guess each time it depends on other experiences such as service and ambience. Last couple of times at Chin Chin, food has been good but it's been a bit cramped at the table and loud and rushed. Longrain we had awkward seating arrangements so didn't enjoy that although again food was good. Coda this time, food was good and we were seated comfortably and the wait staff were attentive so winning all round!