- Baccalá fritters with house aioli
- Nico serrano jamon
- Crispy zucchini flowers, potato and ricotta stuffing, golden squash and leek fondue
- Tuna crudo, radicchio, blood orange and fennel salad and aioli
- Pan roasted lamb rump, char grilled cutlet, smoked shoulder, asparagus and spiced nuts
- Cavatelli, arrabiata sauce, pancetta lardons and provolone
However the pasta was darn good. Slightly chewy but in a pleasant way, cavatelli with an intense tomato sauce and cheese with some bacon and some hear. It was delicious. Where the lamb under delivered, this exceeded expectations.
- Raspberry soufflé with raspberry sorbet and raspberry coulis
- Stone fruit, berries, italian lemon cake, lemon fool and meringue
The lemon option was certainly lemony and I enjoyed the creamy fool and dense cake along with some fruits and then the odd teeny piece of meringue. I think I'd have liked more meringue crumbs and the fool itself was quite heavy so not quite the light Summery option I thought it could be. However I enjoyed the flavours.
Jorg is a pleasant neighbourhood restaurant. It's pleasing enough but perhaps not as memorable as other places.