We'd arrived a little early so enjoyed a drink in the courtyard under the heaters before heading to one of the giant communal tables. It's good that the tables are wide enough for all the dishes but you end up sat quite far apart so I felt I had to shout a couple of times to make myself heard by Ling and Noah.
- Scallop with Cucumber, Crispy Turmeric & Green Nam Jim
- Betel Leaf with Smoked Salmon, Chilli, Kaffir Lime & Coriander
- Lamb Ribs with Chilli Salt, Cumin, Coriander & Lemongrass
I didn't take pictures of the main dishes which were:
- Chicken, Saw Tooth Coriander, Tomato, Chilli and Red Onion Salad
- Pork Belly with Apple Slaw, Chilli Caramel & Black Vinegar
- Beef Slow Cooked With Black Pepper Sauce, Basil and Sugar Peas
- Prawn Green Curry with Baby Corn & Eggplants
The chicken salad was refreshing and light. The pork belly was as always, delicious. Steve commented that it was even better than previous times! The remaining two dishes were good but not as memorable as the previous offerings and really, everything pales into insignificance when compared to the lamb ribs!
Overally we really enjoyed the banquet. The food was plentiful and tasty and the ambience buzzy. It's a fun place to come for a double date or with friends.